Welcome to the missiclothing.com website terms and conditions. Please read through these carefully before registering your trade account and placing an order. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Before filling in registration form or placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions. Different Terms and Conditions of the customer shall not apply unless their validity is agreed in written form between the both parties.
2. Use of this site
The content of this site is owned by or licensed to Missi Limited, Company Registration Number 5057281 in England and Wales. You may not copy, reproduce, share, modify, sell, display, post or transmit any part of this site without written permission of Missi Limited. You may view pages only for your own personal use. Missi Limited may suspend, alter, restrict or terminate access to or use of this site at any time.
Use of missiclothing.com is purely for trade customers (business to business). Following (but not limited to) conditions apply for eligibility to register a trade account on missiclothing.com
- You must be a clothing retailer, owner or a representative of clothing retail related business registered as a company or individual trader
- You must be able to provide satisfactory proof if required about your business, company registration number, proof of address or contact details or that you plan to start a new business in clothing related sector.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse your trade application to access missiclothing.com or terminate your account if it remained inactive for 6 months.
You warrant that:
The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
6. Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, colours, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy and only be obliged to package and ship the goods upon receipt of the full purchase price and the shipping and packaging expenses.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You add your required items / colours into the shopping basket as packs and estimated cost excluding VAT and delivered is displayed to give you idea.
- You place the order for your products on the web-site by pressing the Place Order button at the end of the check-out process.
- The order is then received on our end and acknowledgement is sent to your registered email address.
- We will prepare your order and make a proforma invoice including VAT and shipping charges if applicable.
- We will contact you by email or phone confirming if the order has been accepted or rejected detailing the products you have ordered and likely dispatch date.
- Goods will be released after the payment has been processed successfully.
As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our conditions set out below. Non acceptance of an order may take place in the following circumstances [but not limited to]:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Conditions of Use.
- The contract will be concluded in English.
8. Refusal of transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website whether or not that Product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun. To be eligible to purchase Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- Register by providing your real name, Business name, phone number, postal/delivery address, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information.
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
- By making an offer to buy a Product, you specifically authorize us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
All prices are stated in Pounds Sterling and exclude VAT and delivery at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus delivery charges as set out below. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the payment section of this Website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account prior to dispatch of orders. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We accept payment by Bank transfer. If you need any assistance please call +44(0)161 839 3346. Please ensure that your Company Name and order number / invoice number is clearly marked on the transfer.
We accept Bank Transfers from overseas. Please call +44(0)161 839 3346 for IBAN and SWIFT numbers which must be used when sending your payment. All payments must be in Sterling. When transferring monies, please ensure that we receive the FULL amount requested in settlement of your order confirmation / invoice. Your order will not be shipped until the full amount is paid. You are responsible for additional bank charges applied by your bank. You should make this clear to your bank during the transfer.
All goods remain the property of Missi Limited until paid for in full. We do not offer credit accounts.
10. Shipping & Returns
Please see delivery table below for further details. Stock items are normally dispatched within 2 - 3 days after order has been placed. However certain items might have a longer dispatch time. All deliveries must be signed for and any damages notified to us within two days of receipt of delivery. Someone must be available to sign for the goods during normal working hours and this person should be known to you. We will not be responsible where the person signing for the goods is not the person who has placed the order/paid for the goods.
Damaged & Returned Items
Damages, discrepancies or items that do not match what you expected must be notified to us within 2 days of receipt by e-mail to email@example.com quoting your order number, name and address, description of the product and the reason, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. Should you wish to return faulty item/s, please ensure you return it in its original condition, within 7 days of receiving it. Once we have received your returned item/s, it will be refunded, exchanged or credited towards your next order. We will not be able to accept any items which might have been damaged by mishandling, during customisation or alteration.
- The item/s must be returned with the delivery note enclosed.
- Returns should be made in the original, undamaged packaging.
- We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post.
- We are not liable for the postage fee for the return of goods.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties.
- Refunds will be made once the items are received by us and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Your refund will be credited to the same card with which you made your original payment.
- Refunds can take 7-14 working days to reflect in your account.
11. Taxes and Import Duties
We don't charge UK taxes on export orders outside EU therefore all applicable custom fees, taxes and import duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Custom authorities require that we state the correct value of your order on the invoice included with your package. All import duties vary from country to country and we have no control over it. If customer fails to pay such duties which results in package being returned to us, we reserve the right to charge you shipping for both ways and restock fee of up to 25% of goods value.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your order
- For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you
- To serve website content and advertisements to you
- To administer this website
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail, Sales Representative’s visit to your business address or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from missiclothing.com by e-mail , about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes please e-mail us.
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other reputable third parties who will help process your order. Missi Limited requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information we are entitled do so.
(Revised on 16 May 2013)